Annual health check with a nurse
Comprehensive annual health check with blood tests
We at HerCare want to help women in Sweden live healthy, long lives. Therefore, today we offer an annual health check with the aim of preventing future illness.
With the help of research, it has been established that most of the chronic diseases we suffer from today are due to our lifestyle. How we live our lives in terms of what we eat, how much we move, and our hormonal status. If we find out what our conditions are, we can then make choices that optimize our chances of living a long and healthy life.
ATTENTION! If, however, you are not feeling well, we ask you to book a doctor's appointment or a hormonal consultation with one of our nurses.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- You fill in a digital health declaration
- You take a blood sample (37 markers) at one of our partner labs
- A doctor evaluates the results of your test results and highlights any deviations.
- When you come to the clinic, we measure blood pressure, pulse, oxygenation and body composition (fat, muscle, fluid and your visceral fat level)
- You meet with a midwife/nurse for a review of your body composition, health status, your hormonal phase, your test results, information on preventive care and recommendations based on your individual needs
- We may also recommend a gynecological examination, a meeting with a nutritional therapist for a tailored diet and lifestyle program, or a conversation with a speech therapist for support (these visits are billed separately).
IMPORTANT BEFORE BOOKING:
Do you have time to take your samples before your scheduled appointment?
In order for us to receive a complete document, we need to have your test answers to hand before your meeting with us. The blood sample should be taken on day 3-5 of your period. If you don't have your period, you can take the test any day. You will receive more detailed information in an email after you have booked.
The meeting takes about 60 minutes
Price (including blood test): SEK 5
An invoicing fee of SEK 50 is added.